If you use gas logs in your gas fireplace, you may not know how often they should be cleaned. There’s a good chance you didn’t know that they could be cleaned. In this post, we’re going to cover the reason why you should clean your logs and the cost of the cleaning service in Northern Virginia.
You wouldn’t believe how challenging it is to get people on the phone these days to answer questions about gas logs. After a few calls, I was able to get in touch with Ms Marny at Nicholas Chimney Store (NCS) in Vienna.
How often should I clean my Gas Log?
Why should I clean my Gas Log?
- Your system refuses to light.
- The flame will be random sizes.
- The pilot will be too big, too small, or non-existent
- The flame will not go across the width of the gas log
- You gas log will light properly and turn off after a few minutes
How long does it take to clean my Gas Logs?
How much will it cost to clean my Gas Logs?
Selling a home with a Gas Log
Who to call to have my Gas Log cleaned